The Center for Spiritual Living extends to its congregation and the Bitterroot community the use of its Center for events / workshops / meetings / parties / discussion groups / etc.
To do a workshop, class, or activity at CSL please fill out our Program Guide and send to Pat Murphy.
For use of the Center, please contact our CSL Center Manager, Serenity at 381-4068.
Our 2000 sq.ft. Center is located in Selway Commons, north of Sears on Hwy 93 in Hamilton. We have one room we use for our Sanctuary and another is a Social Hall & Kitchenette. The Center is wheelchair accessible and has plenty of parking.
The Kitchenette has a refrigerator, microwave oven, convection/toaster oven, 1 hotplate burner, 2 10/12-cup coffee pots, and 1 30-cup hot water pot.
The Center has tables and chairs for 50 which can be moved/removed, one easel, one easel/whiteboard, and one screen.
Center Use Guidelines
The Center is strictly Non-smoking!
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU IS THAT YOU:
- Take out your garbage and replace liners
- Vacuum the Center and leave it, the kitchenette and bathroom, and windows clean
- Wipe and dry tables and chairs and put back the way they were found
- (Please no food down sink!)
- Deposit the fee (if you haven’t already) along with the completed Fee Deposit Info (found in the Lending Library)
- Checks payable to CSL-BV
- Turn down the thermostat to 55°. Turn off the lights
- Ensure all the doors are locked and curtains drawn
- Then replace the key to the Front Door Lock-box
Thank you and have yourself a blessed day!